1. Please note that all transactions will be carried out in Sterling.
2. Once you have placed your order online, confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail complete with transaction and Order reference numbers.
3. If a price has been displayed as £0.00 in error or a retail price has not been established, Solidspikes in line with the Sale of Goods act will charge an “appropriate price”, this “appropriate price” will be based upon either the manufacturers recommended retail price or current UK averaged retail price
4. When you place an order to purchase a product from solidspikes.co.uk, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we’ve dispatched that product to you (the “Dispatch Confirmation E-mail”). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
5. All goods must be checked upon receipt of delivery, any damage or missing goods must be reported within 3 days of delivery, Solidspikes can not be held responsible for any losses or damages outside the 3 days claim period.